Sunday, June 5, 2011

The Perfect Setup.........Or the Perfect Failure

This is yet another email from the FB community. My Brother in Arms, the Infamous Morgan B. decided to play both parts of the movie. Friend & Spy. He was the spy without my knowledge. But all good Brothers watch their Brothers backs. Morgan being smart like he always is decided to play along until he felt I needed to know because harm may come to me, my Brothers or my family.

This 1st email is from my ex to Morgan liein' her ass off to get him to help her. The second email she sends a few days later which will be posted below is amazing. The third email of Morgans reply is the best. The 4th email of my ex's reply is pathetic but is a great laugh to see how far the desperate will go to try to savor themselves. I actually do not have any pics of her anymore. They have all been deleted. Never had naked ones though. I always figured what is the point of having naked pics of someone you are involved with if you see them naked all of the time? Makes sense right? Now the shit she says I said to her in this email to my Brother is downright sickening. She needs help:

Lindsey W. May 27 at 9:12pm
yo i know wat the deal is wit u & Roma(he told me all bout it) he keeps threatening me... told me he hopes i get gang raped...told me he gonna stick a syringe of all air in me while i sleep... he took pic's of me sleepin naked & he gonna put em on tha internet. i know u dont know me... but i also kno we got a common enemy. so if u can please gimme a call.. b4 i end up doin sumthin stupid... i wanna play this slick & from wat i hear, ur the man 2 talk 2. if u wana leave it dead thas fine. but i fig. wit what u know & what i know... we cud really do sumthin...let me kno... Linz

-------------------------------------------------------------
I love how this email below admits her lying about me in the above email just because she thought the wrong stuff. I love how she lied about fake events to try to win my Brothers support. Some people have quite an imagination.

Lindsey W. June 1 at 3:36pm
morgan i feel like sucha asshole.... roma was talkin bout this fuckin kid XXXXXXXX & i thought he was talkin bout u.. jus found out dude XXXXXXXX did em dirty. now he gona kill me if he finds what i said 2 u... can we keep this between us? i was jus hurt & wantd 2 get back @ him... i kno u guys r like bro's.. plz plz dont tell em i went 2 u like that.... & we talkin again... no enemies. please please dont tell em i askd u 4 ur help. I fig u wudda told em already! but he didnt say n e thing 2 me so im assuming u didn't... ?

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Morgan's response in this email to my ex is the best! Oh I love it! We are the smoke & we are the mirrors. Do not fuck with us!

Lindsey W. June 2 at 9:28pm
we are like brothers and maybe that is why he was so mean to you in the past couple days. have you wondered why his attitude changed from mad to crazy after the email you sent me on the 27th? i never fucked roma on that deal. we all decided to lie about that to see who we could all trust as a group. remember what roma used to say you in Latin all of the time "cruor in cruor sicco". the deal went through. we all made much less than expected but it worked. 7 people who thought they got fucked all opened their mouths on each other to me because they all though they got fucked the most. but that did not happen. now you know that you cant ever destroy a brotherhood no matter how pretty you may be. whatever roma says. whether he is wrong or right does not make a difference to me. in my eyes my brothers are always right. i guess you know now that we are really as loyal as roma most likely told you. my advice to you is that you talk to him maybe even see him in person and make amends with him. remember he knew about your second email to me about 30 minutes after you sent it. dont you find it interesting that he never mentioned it to you? order brothers know all. call him.

------------------------------------------------------------------
The 4th email back to Morgan is classic. She did not slap me. She punched me right in the fucking ear! WTF? Punch me in the face, but not in the ear!!!! While I was sleeping. Yes, I did call her the C word. But if she did not plot against me or fuck others for to get high on drugs for free then the C word would have never came out. Some people are so pathetic. If she just came clean to me & told me everything I knew already we might still be as one & not apart. It sucks balls when you can't even trust the ones you love. Call me sick, but I will have to say though i was somewhat turned on by her different roles in all of this. Her pretending to be the loving girlfriend while plotting against me at the same time. The professional she could have been molded into would have been so flawless. What a lost prodigy that is.

Lindsey W. June 3 at 9:23am
morgan... i slappd em 4 callin me a cunt & much more... great bro u got...we DONE... nice meeting u...


---------------------------
I decided to be nice & not add last names. I also had to hide someones name with "XXXXXXX". Why the X's? Because we have business Mr X.

No comments:

Post a Comment