Tuesday, June 21, 2011

I took a pilliow & shreded it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HA HA. This is something from while ago when I was in a chaotic realm. I have not always been good like I am now. :-)
-----------------------------------

1st Email

from ebi@gmail.com
to
dateJul x, xxxx at xx:xx PM
subjectGRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!





h

GRRRRRR WHY DID YOU READ MY EMAILS AND RESPOND TO XXXXXX!!!!?!????????? WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY!!??!!!????!!??????

FUCKING SHIT WHAT THE FUCK MAN.

I am so pissed off right now, do you know what I did? I took a pillow and shredded it, then I took a glass bottle and shattered it all over the floor, and nearly broke my toe because I slammed it against the wall. Thanks a lot. NOT!!!

DON'T LOGIN TO MY PERSONAL SHIT HOW WOULD YOU LIKE IT IF I LOGGED IN TO YOUR 500 EMAIL ADDRESSES?

(below: he's lying about this as I use 55 character plus passwords that are randomly generated & changed weekly. Oh I also do not have anywhere close to 500 emails)

That's right, I know the passwords, and I always will know it, no matter what... want to know how? (Sorry, But I am not going to tell you.) ^_^

hahahahahahahhahahaha never never never going to tell you EVER!!! YOU WILL NEVER FIND OUT!!!

Now I am going into my kitchen, finding a TOMATO. And smashing it. Why? Because guess WHAT KIND of tomato it is?

A ROMA TOMATO.

SUCK ON THAT MOTHER FUCKER!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHA
From, The Crazed Bastard.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My response to that whole thing w/ bonus pic:

rom
to
date
subjectRe: GRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!
mailed-bygmail.com

hide details 7/

I took a pillow and shredded it (LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL)






No comments:

Post a Comment