Monday, May 9, 2011

What happens to guys that pick on girls........

This is from a recent email encounter with a 30yr Old Moron who like to pick on defenseless girls. Before I decided send him a message so he can see what it is like to be messed with I found out this individual is a very sick person who likes transvestites, under age girls, smokes crack cocaine & is racist. After finding this out I had really no choice but to mess with him. I started out the email just as you see it here.



Roma Fulcanelli May 6 at 1:36pm
An no one loves out of shape fat boys either that talk shit to defenseless girls. Haven't looked in the mirror lately...have ya?

Shawn M May 6 at 3:28pm
If u don't no me them don't talk shit cuz u get fucked up punk

Roma Fulcanelli May 6 at 3:52pm
What a big man you are! Let me buy ya a pack of gum. I'll show you how to chew it.

Please LOLZ.


Shawn M May 6 at 4:45pm
Your dead mother fucker

Roma Fulcanelli May 6 at 4:55pm
Your 100% right. Why don't you do me favor. Can you remind your mom to wash & fold my socks for me because I left them at the foot of her bed. Thanks.

Shawn M May 6 at 5:09pm
Come to my town ill show u something


Roma Fulcanelli May 6 at 5:14pm
Are you asking me out? LOL Show me something? WTF? Sorry but I am not a homo. I do not want to see anything you have. Besides from what I hear your pretty busy with that transvestite.

1 comment: